Appendix A to Part 92—Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements and Nondiscrimination Statement:
Discrimination is Against the Law
Comprehensive Women’s Healthcare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Comprehensive Women’s Healthcare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Comprehensive Women’s Healthcare:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively
with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic
formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Stephanie Shenk, Compliance officer.